A GST – 01 application form has to be filled for registration and the following information is required:
1. Business registration no
2. Industry code according to MSIC 2008 code
3. Bank account no. (for refunds) and a copy of bank statement is to be attached
4. The percentage on the value of all your supply according to taxable, zero rated, export and exempt supply.
1. Download GST 01 application form from MyGST Portal.
2. Typed or printed in capital letters using black ink.
3. Do not staple the form or use paper clip
4. Submit by hand to
GST Processing Center Royal Malaysian Customs Department No 22 Jalan SS6/3 Kelana Jaya 47301 Petaling Jaya
If by post, please write your company name and full address at the back of the envelope.
Access “Taxpayer Access Point (TAP)” through Portal www.gst.customs.gov.my and a step by step guide is provided.
How do I know that my application for registration has been approved?
Once approved, you will receive effective date of registration, first taxable period, subsequent taxable period, station code from Royal Malaysian Customs Department.
Check to ensure you satisfy the registration criteria, call us now at +603 8024 0833